Founded in 2008, Managium is a firm specializing in the management of large-scale scientific research projects. Managium's main clients are university researchers in charge of multidisciplinary and inter-institutional research projects. These projects are generally composed of 5 to 25 researchers and have budgets of 5 to 20 million dollars over 3-5 years. Managium is involved in different fields of research in health, environment, agriculture, natural resources and social sciences. Managium takes care of several management tasks such as:
· Assistance in the preparation of grant applications.
· Financial management of research projects.
· Coordination and presentation of project reports.
· Monitoring of objectives and coordination of management meetings.
· Assistance in IP development and technology transfer.